Monday, November 16, 2009

Natives

When one country conquers another, what should happen to the native people who already live there? What options do the natives have? Is there a "right" way to handle such a situation?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

they shouldnt have invaded the natives land to begin with and if they still do then they should live with the natives in peace :) -your favorite student, wes

Anonymous said...

I think the natives should have the right to stay in the country that is conquered because they are still on their land that they worked for. I dont think there is a right way but there is a wrong way which is moving all the natives off their land.
Dallas

Anonymous said...

I think the people who are already there should have the right to stay there because its their land. The conquers shouldn't have the right to take over. I don't think there is a right way, but there are many wrong ways. -Brooklyn McGuire

ari carter said...

I think that to some extent that the native should stay bu tin other words they should not stay.... i quess it depends on what the conquer wants. umm there is no real way to hanlde the sitution


Ari Carter

Anonymous said...

The natives SHOULD be able to stay there since it was their land in the first place. Yes there is a 'right way' they should have given a select amount of land to the natives that could not be lessened.

-Tom Catania

Anonymous said...

The natives should definetely have the right to stay on there land. If I was a native and they tried to take my land from me, I would definetely fight back. There is a right way by letting them stay wher they want too and just leave them alone.