This blog is designed for U.S. History students at Florence High School.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
AHSGE
Do feel that you will be prepared to take the Graduation Exam? Why or why not? Do you plan to study? (The History portion of the test takes place the first week in March.)
4 comments:
Allison Nolen
said...
Yes, i think i will pe prepared to take the graduation exam because of this program we are doing. It helps me actually pay attention to the things i am learning because i have to take a quiz after i watch the videos.
I feel like I am semi-prepared for the Garduation Exam in March. I don't think you can ever be fully prepared for a test like this. However, I do think that the review that we are doing in history right now, (moodle) is really helpful! Moodle allows me to review what I've been learning since kindergarden. Without a review like this, I think i would be LOST! I feel like if every class did a review like this, it make things much more easy to review for.
Yes, I do feel I will be prepared to take the Graduation Exam. Cause I smurt. No, I pretty much never study for anything no matter how important or unimportant it was.
4 comments:
Yes, i think i will pe prepared to take the graduation exam because of this program we are doing. It helps me actually pay attention to the things i am learning because i have to take a quiz after i watch the videos.
I feel like I am semi-prepared for the Garduation Exam in March. I don't think you can ever be fully prepared for a test like this. However, I do think that the review that we are doing in history right now, (moodle) is really helpful! Moodle allows me to review what I've been learning since kindergarden. Without a review like this, I think i would be LOST! I feel like if every class did a review like this, it make things much more easy to review for.
Yes I do because I study and I'm pepared for anything. This test should be fiarly easy for those who are prepared and study.
This was sent from Anthony Britnell
Yes, I do feel I will be prepared to take the Graduation Exam. Cause I smurt. No, I pretty much never study for anything no matter how important or unimportant it was.
-Zachary Anderson
02/09/2010 8th period
Post a Comment