I had to compromise when my husband wanted to go eat at Rice Box and I wanted to eat at Red Lobster. I agreed that we would eat at Rice Box, but the next time we went out to eat we had to go to Red Lobster. I gave in to what he wanted to get what I wanted next time...Mrs. McFall
well there was one time when my sister, mom, and dad wanted to go to disney world for our vacation but me and my brother wanted to go on a cruise to the bahamas so we decided to go on a disney cruise to the bahamas as a compromise....jocelyn b.
I had to comprimise when i wanted red hair when i was twelv. My mom wouldnt let me actually die my hair red but she let me spray it red with washable red hair sprayed to see what it looked like. She said i could die it red when i move out (altough now i dont want to anymore) at the time it was a fair compromise....... Allie Rodgers
I had to compromise with someone that use to be close too me we had a disagreement and had too come to a compromise.We said that maybe we just shouldn't be friends anymore to keep the conflict down between us it was for the best....Alexis
Eh...Well, I had to compromise when... :/..I had to compromise when I had to decide where to eat, somewhat like Mrs. McFall. I had to decide between Umi or Olive Garden. I really wanted to try Umi..I think that is the name...but Dad didn't want to. Mama, Dad, and I went to Olive Garden, but he did say we would go to Umi the next time.... -Drake Jackson
I made a compromise when i wanted to ride my taradactle and my mom wanted me to make cookies with lil wayne. So i made a compromise by making cookies with lil wayne! ... Jwhit
my mother told that i wasnt going to be 16 until 9:45 p.m and i said im going to be 16 when i wake up so i said i will be 16 at 9:45 if she give me $100 so she agreed.....kaletha page
my boyfriend was taking his friend to go meet a girl i accused him of cheating before he even left to take him we argued for 2 hours then we came up with a conclusion i go with them but then her softball practice was over and we didnt go we went to eat at Ci ci's and were all happy :) ..... Magan fields
I had to make an agreement with my freinds were we wanted to go after school. Half of us wanted to go to the mail. The other half of us wanted to go to walmart. So we decided that today we would go to walmart then tomorrow we would go to the mail.....ben b.
I had to compromise when my sister wanted to go to eat at roies and i wanted to go eat at olive garden, my sister agreed to go to olive garden when she realized she got to pick the place to eat last time.....Taylor Hendrix
the one time in my life i made a compermise was when our house had burned down in valdosta,gorgia an we moved to a homeless shelter an i had to give half of my food to my sister because she was still hungry so i did.......jasmine thomas
I had to compromise when I seperated my shoulder. I could either deal with the pain or wear a spider pad. I chose the spider pad, so now when I get hit it doesn't hurt.... T-DUB (Taylor Wright)
I had to compromise when my dad wanted to the beach and I wanted to go to the pool. I agreed that we would go to the beach that day and go to the pool the next day...Kate Collier
I had to make a comprise with my friends wether to go to the movies or the mall. Half wanted to go to the movies and half wanted to go to the mall. We decided on going to the mall and going to the movies next time... Madeline Mallette.
I had to compromise with my sister when she wanted to practice her cello. I was doing homework and she came in the room wanting to practice, and she doesnt like to be heard practicing. I compromised and told her that i would wear earphones and listen to my music while doing my homework and she could practice. so we would both get the room.... samantha burk
I compromise with my parents that if stay out or don't come home for a few nights, or go to another state I will stay home and be in early for a few nights shelby campbell
i had to make a compromise when one day me and my dad decided to take a vacation to florida and i wanted to go in the suburban but he wanted to go in the reno so we decided to go in the car and then next time we could take the truck.... Terry Lee
The other day I got in the car from cheer practice with Josie. My brother picked us up and I wanted to drive, but he was in a hurry. He said if i would just get in the car and let him drive that he would let me drive the next TWO times. It was definitely worth it... Carly Davis.
I had to compromise with my cousin about going to the movies,but she wanted to go to the game. So since she was the oldest, I let her go to the game and we went to the movies the next weekend...Kaitlin T.
Me an my sister had to compromise on who sits in the front seat in my mommas car so i sit in the front on even days an my sister sits up front on odd days .........Haley
i had to compromise with my dad one time when i wanted to drive. we were in a hurry and he said he would drive this time because we were late to get somewhere and that i could drive next time...Fallyn B
This summer when i was in Cozumel, Mexico I wanted to go swim with dolphins that day and Lauren wanted to go parasailing that day too. So we compermised to do the parasailing that day and do the dolphins the next day! Emily
Today, I wanted to right this paragraph on something, but Carly wanted me to write it on something else. So, I comprimised by just writing this... Jeffrey V.
I have to compromise with my mother when i want new stuff, she always says she doesn't have enough money to get shoes and clothes. Sooo, i have to just get shoes because i already have clothes to match the shoes, but i don't have shoes to match the clothes. Yea, its depressing because i want shoes and clothes.. but it's life. Laken Ricks !
Sometimes when my parents and I can't decide where to eat because we all want something different, we don't really compromise we just go to all the places and everybody's happy...Kamisha G.
.ihad tew compromise with myy brotherr about recording.! iwanted tew put my versee downn firstt and so did he. . . he boutt got tew turn'n but he agreed tew lett me go firstt.! iswearr iwas gone smackk taste from him. . . lol.! iwas tew angry. . . Roberttt wilson.!
there was a time gucci mane came to the door so we could lay a few tracks then my home boy WACKA FLOCK FLOCKA came so we can play some bball so you know what i had too do..i had too play bball and rapp at the same time ya girl was stupid tired!!!!!!screaming burr burr the whole time...sincerly ya girl takassity(yu know wat it is
I had to decide whether if i wanted to go to the army or college because i have to get out the house at the age of 18, so of course i decided on COLLEGE. -Jakeithea Kaye*.
today mi brotha yo gotti is comin to pick me uhp frm school i want him to drive the 68 cutlass but he wanted to drive the lambo to get me so we compromised that he will drive the 68 cutlass next time
when I was thirteen I wanted to dye my hair my mom didnt want me to dye it because it would look weird we came to the compromise that if I dyed it a different color and it didn't look funny I could keep it dyed- dyed it, it didn't look funny so I get to keep it its new color....olivia cooper
I had to compromise when my parents took me to go shopping and they bought all this stuff for me and when we bought everything i needed i saw something else i wanted and they wouldnt let me get it so i came back and bout it later...JJ GREEN(:
I had compromise when my family wanted to go to Dales but i wanted to go to Ruby Tuesdays But the next time we will go to ruby tuesday.. ... Reyaires Anderson
i had to make a compromis when i wanted to go get a milkshake but my mom wanted to just go home. i agreed to just go home but said next time she had to get me a milkshake...brianna quarles.
When me and my cuz got into an arguement about what to do, she wanted to stay home and play games while i wanted to the park and walk around. I agreed that we could stay home that day, but next time we want to do different things i'll remind her about that arguement...Austin May
one time it was me and my brother was makin some money workin for this lawyer and we had got paid but my brother had our check so he was go get the money off of the check and he had devided up the money unequaly so i told him and we got it together.B(G)Quayshawn
One time i had to compromise with my dad about goin huntin, i wanted to go huntin and my dad wanted me to break the garden so i compromised and i broke the yard and went huntin the next day....Ethan Rickard
one day i told my mama i aint wnt 2 go 2 skool but she sed i had to so i tld my stepdaddy he sed i culd sty so my mama gve in ther4 thy comprimised & i styd home Beckwith 21
me and my cousin got into an argue ment. she wanted to stay home and play games, but i wanted to go to dibert park and walk my dog. i agreed to stay home, but next time we got the choice we would go to the park... Austin May
i had to compromise w/ my aunt about my cerfue because she expected me to be home at 10:30pm on the WEEKEND an i compromised with her to let me stay out till 12:00am...hali d
i had to compromise when me and my cousin didnt want chicken from popeyes because we already ate there the day before and my other cousins wanted popeyes and didnt want captins ds so we decided to get popeyes and captin ds and everybody was happy and all ofus being fat at both popeyes and captin ds....akivia a.
I Had a compromise when my mama wanted pizza at godfathers and i wanted mcdonalds but we had to eat at godfathers but tonight you know what it is its mcdonalds.....Tracy Limelife Koger
Last year I decided to die my hair black. My mom said I could,but if I wanted my hair to go back to it's natural color I would have to shave my head.I did not like the idea of shaving my head,but I decided to make the copromise so that I could do what I wanted with my appearance.-Ryan Childers
i wanted to watch another movie and my mother wanted to watch panic room. so i watched panic room and got to see that movie another time. Jovan Southward
i had to compromise when my boy ezzell wanted a quarter, i told him i will give him two dimes and we will call it a day,i gave him a quarter though, next time we will do what i want to do... see'jay "sunkist" Fuqua$$
56 comments:
I had to compromise when my husband wanted to go eat at Rice Box and I wanted to eat at Red Lobster. I agreed that we would eat at Rice Box, but the next time we went out to eat we had to go to Red Lobster. I gave in to what he wanted to get what I wanted next time...Mrs. McFall
I give my sister my money but the nest time she gets money i get all of it:)....Annette:)
well there was one time when my sister, mom, and dad wanted to go to disney world for our vacation but me and my brother wanted to go on a cruise to the bahamas so we decided to go on a disney cruise to the bahamas as a compromise....jocelyn b.
I had to comprimise when i wanted red hair when i was twelv. My mom wouldnt let me actually die my hair red but she let me spray it red with washable red hair sprayed to see what it looked like. She said i could die it red when i move out (altough now i dont want to anymore) at the time it was a fair compromise....... Allie Rodgers
I had to compromise with someone that use to be close too me we had a disagreement and had too come to a compromise.We said that maybe we just shouldn't be friends anymore to keep the conflict down between us it was for the best....Alexis
I have my sister my money cause she needed it but the nest time she gets money i get it all...Annette:)
Eh...Well, I had to compromise when... :/..I had to compromise when I had to decide where to eat, somewhat like Mrs. McFall. I had to decide between Umi or Olive Garden. I really wanted to try Umi..I think that is the name...but Dad didn't want to. Mama, Dad, and I went to Olive Garden, but he did say we would go to Umi the next time....
-Drake Jackson
I made a compromise when i wanted to ride my taradactle and my mom wanted me to make cookies with lil wayne. So i made a compromise by making cookies with lil wayne!
... Jwhit
my mother told that i wasnt going to be 16 until 9:45 p.m and i said im going to be 16 when i wake up so i said i will be 16 at 9:45 if she give me $100 so she agreed.....kaletha page
i had to compromise when kaletha didnt want to go get my hair done with me,but then she went caue i said i would go when she her hair did.... tiara
my boyfriend was taking his friend to go meet a girl i accused him of cheating before he even left to take him we argued for 2 hours then we came up with a conclusion i go with them but then her softball practice was over and we didnt go we went to eat at Ci ci's and were all happy :) ..... Magan fields
I had to make an agreement with my freinds were we wanted to go after school. Half of us wanted to go to the mail. The other half of us wanted to go to walmart. So we decided that today we would go to walmart then tomorrow we would go to the mail.....ben b.
I had to compromise when my sister wanted to go to eat at roies and i wanted to go eat at olive garden, my sister agreed to go to olive garden when she realized she got to pick the place to eat last time.....Taylor Hendrix
the one time in my life i made a compermise was when our house had burned down in valdosta,gorgia an we moved to a homeless shelter an i had to give half of my food to my sister because she was still hungry so i did.......jasmine thomas
I had to compromise when I seperated my shoulder. I could either deal with the pain or wear a spider pad. I chose the spider pad, so now when I get hit it doesn't hurt.... T-DUB (Taylor Wright)
I had to compromise when i got my drivers permit. my mom wanted to go on a different day than I did so we met in the middle.-Auty
I had to compromise when my dad wanted to the beach and I wanted to go to the pool. I agreed that we would go to the beach that day and go to the pool the next day...Kate Collier
I had to make a comprise with my friends wether to go to the movies or the mall. Half wanted to go to the movies and half wanted to go to the mall. We decided on going to the mall and going to the movies next time... Madeline Mallette.
I had to compromise with my sister when she wanted to practice her cello. I was doing homework and she came in the room wanting to practice, and she doesnt like to be heard practicing. I compromised and told her that i would wear earphones and listen to my music while doing my homework and she could practice. so we would both get the room.... samantha burk
One time i wanted to drive. My mom didnt want to die. So we compromised for me to drive half way ....Jacob S
I compromise with my parents that if stay out or don't come home for a few nights, or go to another state I will stay home and be in early for a few nights
shelby campbell
i had to make a compromise when one day me and my dad decided to take a vacation to florida and i wanted to go in the suburban but he wanted to go in the reno so we decided to go in the car and then next time we could take the truck.... Terry Lee
I had to comprimise when i wanted to go somewhere. my dad didnt wanna drive but i gave him gas money so he took me.. BK DUB!!
The other day I got in the car from cheer practice with Josie. My brother picked us up and I wanted to drive, but he was in a hurry. He said if i would just get in the car and let him drive that he would let me drive the next TWO times. It was definitely worth it... Carly Davis.
I had to compromise with my cousin about going to the movies,but she wanted to go to the game. So since she was the oldest, I let her go to the game and we went to the movies the next weekend...Kaitlin T.
One time I had to compromise with my mom when she wanted me to be home at 11 but I didnt want to be home at 11 so we compromised 11:30...Ashlin G
Me an my sister had to compromise on who sits in the front seat in my mommas car so i sit in the front on even days an my sister sits up front on odd days .........Haley
i had to compromise with my dad one time when i wanted to drive. we were in a hurry and he said he would drive this time because we were late to get somewhere and that i could drive next time...Fallyn B
One time me and my freind went to Mcdonalds and i forgot my money so we had to make a compromise.He would pay and i would pay next time. DrewR
This summer when i was in Cozumel, Mexico I wanted to go swim with dolphins that day and Lauren wanted to go parasailing that day too. So we compermised to do the parasailing that day and do the dolphins the next day! Emily
Today, I wanted to right this paragraph on something, but Carly wanted me to write it on something else. So, I comprimised by just writing this... Jeffrey V.
I have to compromise with my mother when i want new stuff, she always says she doesn't have enough money to get shoes and clothes. Sooo, i have to just get shoes because i already have clothes to match the shoes, but i don't have shoes to match the clothes. Yea, its depressing because i want shoes and clothes.. but it's life.
Laken Ricks !
Sometimes when my parents and I can't decide where to eat because we all want something different, we don't really compromise we just go to all the places and everybody's happy...Kamisha G.
.ihad tew compromise with myy brotherr about recording.! iwanted tew put my versee downn firstt and so did he. . . he boutt got tew turn'n but he agreed tew lett me go firstt.! iswearr iwas gone smackk taste from him. . . lol.! iwas tew angry. . . Roberttt wilson.!
there was a time gucci mane came to the door so we could lay a few tracks then my home boy WACKA FLOCK FLOCKA came so we can play some bball so you know what i had too do..i had too play bball and rapp at the same time ya girl was stupid tired!!!!!!screaming burr burr the whole time...sincerly ya girl takassity(yu know wat it is
I had to decide whether if i wanted to go to the army or college because i have to get out the house at the age of 18, so of course i decided on COLLEGE. -Jakeithea Kaye*.
I had to compromise when I wanted two shirts but my moms said one or the other so I got one but came back later and got the other...Rashawn Smith
today mi brotha yo gotti is comin to pick me uhp frm school i want him to drive the 68 cutlass but he wanted to drive the lambo to get me so we compromised that he will drive the 68 cutlass next time
---big humpty rump
when I was thirteen I wanted to dye my hair my mom didnt want me to dye it because it would look weird we came to the compromise that if I dyed it a different color and it didn't look funny I could keep it dyed- dyed it, it didn't look funny so I get to keep it its new color....olivia cooper
I had to compromise when my parents took me to go shopping and they bought all this stuff for me and when we bought everything i needed i saw something else i wanted and they wouldnt let me get it so i came back and bout it later...JJ GREEN(:
I had compromise when my family wanted to go to Dales but i wanted to go to Ruby Tuesdays But the next time we will go to ruby tuesday.. ... Reyaires Anderson
i had to make a compromis when i wanted to go get a milkshake but my mom wanted to just go home. i agreed to just go home but said next time she had to get me a milkshake...brianna quarles.
When me and my cuz got into an arguement about what to do, she wanted to stay home and play games while i wanted to the park and walk around. I agreed that we could stay home that day, but next time we want to do different things i'll remind her about that arguement...Austin May
one time it was me and my brother was makin some money workin for this lawyer and we had got paid but my brother had our check so he was go get the money off of the check and he had devided up the money unequaly so i told him and we got it together.B(G)Quayshawn
One time i had to compromise with my dad about goin huntin, i wanted to go huntin and my dad wanted me to break the garden so i compromised and i broke the yard and went huntin the next day....Ethan Rickard
when i get home in the afternoons i have to compromise whether to do my homework first or watch tv....Alexandra
one day i told my mama i aint wnt 2 go 2 skool but she sed i had to so i tld my stepdaddy he sed i culd sty so my mama gve in ther4 thy comprimised & i styd home Beckwith 21
me and my cousin got into an argue ment. she wanted to stay home and play games, but i wanted to go to dibert park and walk my dog. i agreed to stay home, but next time we got the choice we would go to the park... Austin May
i had to compromise w/ my aunt about my cerfue because she expected me to be home at 10:30pm on the WEEKEND an i compromised with her to let me stay out till
12:00am...hali d
i had to compromise when me and my cousin didnt want chicken from popeyes because we already ate there the day before and my other cousins wanted popeyes and didnt want captins ds so we decided to get popeyes and captin ds and everybody was happy and all ofus being fat at both popeyes and captin ds....akivia a.
I Had a compromise when my mama wanted pizza at godfathers and i wanted mcdonalds but we had to eat at godfathers but tonight you know what it is its mcdonalds.....Tracy Limelife Koger
Last year I decided to die my hair black. My mom said I could,but if I wanted my hair to go back to it's natural color I would have to shave my head.I did not like the idea of shaving my head,but I decided to make the copromise so that I could do what I wanted with my appearance.-Ryan Childers
i had to compromie with my grandma to get a computer or a new phone so i chose the computer but i the phone 2 days later yay fa me!!!! abresha brown
i wanted to watch another movie and my mother wanted to watch panic room. so i watched panic room and got to see that movie another time. Jovan Southward
i had to compromise when my boy ezzell wanted a quarter, i told him i will give him two dimes and we will call it a day,i gave him a quarter though, next time we will do what i want to do... see'jay "sunkist" Fuqua$$
i give some money to my brother and whe he get money i get all his money...francisco v.
Post a Comment