Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Chapter 5

What would you have done if you were in charge of creating the U.S.'s constitution? Would you have the same rules that the Constitutional Convention came up with or would you have done something differently? Please explain....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would of left mostly the ame stuff te same, but it still bus me about the parties we have now. why cant we just get rd of parties and all run againsteach other in a fair way.

lizziep93 said...

I think that the constitution should've made political parties illegal. I do understand freedom of speech, but this country's government definately has a problem when no one can a agree on anything enough to make a reasonable decision.

Anonymous said...

I think that political parties are not needed most of the times thay are just a way to say things that arent true about the other party.No one partie CAN AGREE ON A SUBJECT. tanner king

Anonymous said...

The constitution was a good idea. It made us a more civilized country. I agree with just about all of it. I know that without it the country would have been a hot mess.

Kaylee Gooch

Anonymous said...

If i was in charge of the constitution, i would probably keep everything the same. Because, it keeps everything pretty much straight forward and under control. and some people may not like the changes, and that would cause a lot of trouble.
-BrianaAlexander.*

Anonymous said...

I think that the constitution has a good strong base behind it. I also think that political parties should have been banned because they create problems within the Senate and House because when a president is chosen, the president will choose a cabinet of the same party and this creates a biased leadership.
Bam. Whats up.
Dallas

Anonymous said...

I probably would have done close to the same thing if i would have written the constitution. I would have some of the basic principles that the constitution has but there would be some minor things i would have changed such as the voting age and other voting related laws.

-Tom Catania

Anonymous said...

I would have written the same stuff if I wrote the constitution. Im not sure if the political parties are necessary though.