Monday, November 16, 2009

NEW COUNTRY

How would you handle deciding rules for a newly formed country? Would you allow anyone who wanted permission to get involved? Would there be a supreme ruler or a single group in charge? What kinds of laws would you have?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I formed a new country, I would probably form a small group of people to help me decide the rules and such. Yes, I would allow people who wanted permission to get involved depending on the circumstance. Supreme ruler or single group? I would say that my new country would be ruled be a single group, so they can get together and discuss things and so that one single person won't have too much power. Now, the laws of my new country would have to depend on where my new country was.

Hallie.

Anonymous said...

i would hold an open meeting to the town and see what they agree/disagree with so no conflicts will occure. yes they should get involved cuz if they were mad enough they could assassinate they leader dude. i think a group should b in charge so that 1 man or woman cant lose controll with their power and go nuts lol.reasonable laws. -wes

Anonymous said...

I would let the citizens vote for the rules that they wanted the most, but they have to be a citizen and if they're immigrants they must be an legal immigrant to vote for these rights. it would be a supreme ruler &we would have some pretty struct laws.
-BrianaAlexander.*

Anonymous said...

I would gather influential leaders and hold sessions about the new country. I would give anyone permission but if they hinder things i would kick them out. I would make a group of people ruling instead of just one president because if he says something and his cabinet is made up of people who support him then what the president says goes.
Dallas

Anonymous said...

If i formed a new country i would have a democratic meeting in which people voted on how the rules were going to be. I wouldn't allow just anyone to be involved in making decisions they would have to be voted in kinda like the president is now. There would be a single group that people would have voted into office. I would have laws that weren't ridiculous but were strict enough so that there wasn't mayhem everywhere

-Tom Catania

Anonymous said...

If I formed a new country I would get about a group of 10 of the smartest and responsible people to make the laws and to be in charge of everything. I would let no one else ge involved. I would have laws on punishments for misconducts like stealing and murdering.

Brooklyn McGuire said...

I would get a small group of people to help form the new country. I would let anyone who wanted to get involved give ideas, but I would keep the group small for deciding rules. I would keep a single group in charge instead of a supreme ruler.